Most dogs love to be active; running around and playing with their owner. The beach of course is the perfect place for that. We would like to inform you that it is possible to bring your dog with you to Beachhouse Hotel. We do have some house rules to make your stay and the stay of our other guests as pleasant as possible.
- Dogs are welcome all year round.
- Maximum of 1 dog per room (max. 20 kg, maximum height of 40 cm from the withers).
- A non-refundable pet charge of € 25,- per night will apply.
- At check-in a form must be signed for the surcharge of € 25, – per night and agreement on the housekeeping regulations (see below).
- When staying at our hotel with a dog, please indicate this when making your reservation;
- Before entering the hotel, please check if your dog is dry and does not leave any mud tracks;
- Make sure your dog does not disturb other guests. Not everyone likes dogs or enjoys a friendly dog salutation;
- Dogs need to be kept on a lead or in a carrier while in the public areas;
- It is not allowed to leave your dog in the room unattended;
- Pets are not permitted in the breakfast area from 07:00AM until 11:00AM.
- When using the breakfast room, please notify the reception so we can reach you in case of disturbance. When this is the case, your dog should be secured in a crate or pet carrier in the hotel room;
- Dogs are not allowed on the hotel beds and armchairs;
- Damages caused to the room or property will be charged upon the owner of the dog;
- If we have to compensate other guests due to inconvenience of your pet, these costs will be charged upon the owner of the dog;
- Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pet in and around the property at all times, as stipulated by local laws. Failure to comply will result in a € 80,- fine;
- Management reserves the right to shorten the guest(s) stay in case pets cause intolerable inconvenience to other guests or hotel staff.
As a hotel we are accommodating, but bringing more than one dog is not allowed. The aim of these regulations is making your stay as well as the stay of our other guests as pleasant as possible, so that we can continue to receive our four-legged friends in the future.
If you have any questions about our pet policy, please contact us.