Stay up to date, leave your mail address
- Check-in time is from 15:00
- Check-out time is by 11:00.
- Smoking is not allowed in the hotel.
- Pets are not allowed in the hotel.
- One child up to 2 years may share their parent’s room at no extra charge. A baby cot is available upon request.
- All rates include 9% VAT. Room rates exclude €3.00 city tax per person per night. Taxes and value added tax are subject to change without notice according to local law.
A valid credit card is required at time of booking. Two days prior to arrival the full reservation value will be charged to the credit card provided at the time of booking. If the card declines, the hotel reserves the right to cancel the full booking. Special offers and discounted rate have different payment policies. Please check at the time of booking.The credit card provided at the time of booking must be provided upon check-in and the card holder must be present with a matching government-issued ID unless a third party authorization form has been submitted to the hotel in advance. Upon arrival a €150 cash deposit or credit card pre-authorization will be required as a deposit or room guarantee.
Individual bookings: Cancellation must be received before 23:59 (CET/CEST) three days prior to arrival. If the reservation is received later than the required date, or in case of no show, the full reservation value will be charged. Special offers and discounted rates have different cancellation policies. Please check at the time of booking.
Group bookings: Bookings of 5 rooms or more are considered group bookings and require full payment of the full reservation value at the time of booking. In the event of cancellation or no show, the full reservation value will be charged as cancellation fee, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
Information on the website
The content on the Beachhouse Hotel website is intended for informational purposes only. We pay utmost attention to keeping this website as current, correct and complete as possible. Yet it is possible that information is not accurate or outdated. The content of this website is therefore not legally binding.
Uniform Conditions for the Hotel and Catering Industry (UVH)
The Uniform Conditions for the Hotel and Catering Industry (UVH) apply to all reservations and transactions. The UVH are registered with the Districts Court and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in The Hague. In case of discrepancies between The Uniform Conditions for the Hotel and Catering Industry (UVH) and the General Terms & Conditions, the latter shall prevail.
Feedback or complains
Beachhouse Hotel aims to continuously improve the services to its guest. Complaints or feedback will be used to improve services with the purpose of resolving disputes and reforming policies and procedures. The following procedure is established to ensure that complaint will be dealt with in an efficient and confidential manner.
When you have any feedback or complaints about our services please follow the requirements as follows:
- Any complaint can be issued by a guest of Beachhouse Hotel.
- Your first point of contact for feedback or complaints should be our reception desk. Our aim is to resolve issues as soon as possible, prior to your departure so you can ultimately enjoy your stay.
- The next step is to submit a formal complaint letter by e-mail to email@example.com to investigate the matter independently.
- Please enclose in your feedback or complaint:
- Details on your reservation as well as your full contact details.
- Describe your complaint clearly and accurately.
- Be specific with respect to the reasons for which you are filling a complaint.
- Mention your expectations clearly, in regards to the resolution of the issue
- Response timeframes in complaints handling
If there is no immediate solution for your complaint, its investigation will go through the following timeframes:
- Acknowledgement of your complaint within 2 working days of receipt.
- Your complaint will be addressed within 15 working days. A relevant response will be sent immediately.
- On rare occasions where more time is required for the proper and detailed investigation of your complaint, an extension period will be requested in writing. In our letter, besides any additional information that we may request, we will inform you of our actions taken so far and any further actions required for the completion of the investigation.
- Our aim is to ensure that you receive our final response within 10 working days from the time of the extension notification or the receipt of any extra information requested from you.
Status update request
Should you wish to request an update at any stage of the complaint investigation, you can do so by contacting the hotel.